Our organization is pleased to be able to promote the research of Obsessive Compulsive and related disorders. If you are running a research study, and would like to inquire about having the study advertised on our website or to our membership list, please read the requirements below, and then contact us at email@example.com:
Requirements for researchers applying for advertisement of a study:
– Research subject matter must align with the objectives of the College.
– The research group must have reputable research credentials.
– The study must be approved by an ethics committee, and the date and registration number must be provided.
– The chief investigator needs to be a paid-up member of ICOCS.
– ICOCS will be appropriately acknowledged in any publications arising from the work.
– The timeline for the advertisement of the study will be clearly defined in advance.